Monday, December 26, 2011

In the midst of our trivial lives...

The universe can always find room for more trivia. My hard drive has crashed. To type on my iPhone with my presbyopia, and keep my thoughts somewhat organized, I must insert frequent line breaks, Creating an effect that illiterates may mistake for verse. Meanwhile delays may be expected for those who: are due Form Letter 9 in reply to their emails to the previous post, await the newsletter that was to accompany the release of the paperback of Daybreak Zero tomorrow, or otherwise sought amusement here. The appointment at the Apple Store is already set. I shall return. Meanwhile remain calm. Drink plenty of fluids. Count your blessings. Avoid spreading rumors, infections, or panic. Rest assured that the authorities are aware of the situation.